Take a virtual tour of Complete Canine Care
To enrol in our Dog Day Care and Kennel Facility Print off and either scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it along with you on your first day
Click on a link below to view further details on our services
Dog Day Care * Kennels * Rural Retreat *
Dog Walking * Dog Training * Grooming *
Welcome to Complete Canine Care – Dog Day Care and Boutique Kennels
Dog day care and kennels located just 15 minutes from Auckland’s city centre. Complete Canine Care is a conveniently located dog day care and kennel facility for busy dog owners who want to provide top notch care for their four legged friends. Located just 6 minutes from both the South Western and South Eastern Motorways you really can’t get a more accessible location. We now also provide a dog walking service within Auckland suburbs to cater to dogs who are unable to attended day care or for those who simply want some variety in their week.
Our reception hours are Mon-Fri 7am-6:30pm and Sat-Sun 8am-11am and 3pm-6pm. Dogs are never locked up or unattended during the day, there is always a staff member in the play pens with them ensuring they are happy and content. The happiness of your pet is our utmost concern
Complete Canine Care’s goal is to provide a safe, fun environment for dogs to socialise and play in order to be well balanced, happy pooches. We aim to send your dog home happy and content.
All of our staff are qualified and experienced in the animal care industry as well as holding certificates in Pet First Aid & Knowing Dogs 101. You can rest easy knowing that you are leaving your dog/s in competent hands .
Dog Day Care Centres are a great way to socialise and stimulate your pet. Complete Canine Care treats dog day care as a school. All dogs receive report cards, we have our daily ‘star’ up on the wall and the daily plan is always able to be viewed in the reception area. We also have a staff to dog ratio just like schools have a teacher to student ratio. This ensures that your dog is in a safe and caring environment.
Prerequisites for enrolment at Complete Canine Care
- All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations as well as flea and worm treatments.
- Dogs must be well socialised or in training
- Dogs must be non aggressive and not protective over food or toys
- Dogs who continue to show problem behaviour may be denied service
- Dogs must be registered
- Dogs must be microchipped if born after 2006
- Male dogs over 8 months must be de-sexed and female dogs are to be kept at home while on heat
Why Use Dog Day Care?
- Dog day care provides a safe & healthy atmosphere with lots of interaction, both with other dogs and people.
- Dogs can participate in group play, hang out with humans, or just lounge around.
- Improves physical well-being as well as mental health and simulation.
- Your dog is not left home alone- where it may bark, whine and cause destruction out of boredom or lack of stimulation
- Dogs are highly social animals and enjoy having the chance to form strong social bonds.
- Helps to build confidence and can improve your dogs ability to socialise and interact.