1. Complete Canine Care will endeavour to offer only sound, safe, and responsible care for my dog(s). However, I have been told and understand the risks inherent in having my dog walked outdoors, including but not limited to interactions with other dogs and potential exposure to injury, disease, and parasites. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Complete Canine Care of any and all claims of injury, expense, costs, or damages caused by the actions of my dog while under Complete Canine Care’s care and under my own care as a result of following any instructions given me by Complete Canine Care. I have been told by Complete Canine Care and understand the inherent risks of owning a dog, including but not limited to the risk of dog bites to myself or others. Additionally, Complete Canine Care will act with all due respect and caution in my home in my absence and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Complete Canine Care of any and all claims of damages to my home. I understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service.
2. I authorize emergency medical care to be provided by the above-named veterinarian, or an appropriate alternate to be determined by Complete Canine Care in the event my regular veterinarian is not available or that closer care is required. I will Complete Canine Care for any charges related to emergency care.
I authorize Complete Canine Care to administer or seek first aid and resuscitative care as determined appropriate by Complete Canine Care and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Complete Canine Care for all and any results thereof:
I DO NOT authorize Complete Canine Care to administer or seek first aid and resuscitative care as determined appropriate by Complete Canine Care and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Complete Canine Care all and any results thereof.
3. Payment Policy
I understand that I must pay Complete Canine Care in advance for any service being provided
- Invoices are sent out on a monthly basis. There are monthly, fortnightly and weekly payment plans available, all of which are to be paid in advance. While all invoices are sent out by the 30th of the month please be sure to check the due dates on each invoice as if you are paying weekly/fortnightly you will have multiple invoices coming through
- All fees are GST inclusive
- Where fees are unpaid for more than two weeks, we cannot guarantee a place for your dog unless an alternative arrangement has been made to pay off arrears
4. Cancellation Policy:
- Fees are required to be paid in full for all cancellations (owner sickness, day off work etc) except where the dog is ill/injured and is therefore unable to be exercised in a walking group
- Holidays: We are able to reserve your dog’s space in a walking group for a maximum of 4 weeks per year in cases where owners are going on holiday or dog is being put in a kenneling facility. Where a dog is absent for more than 4 weeks, we may be unable to continue to reserve your dog’s space in our walking group. Please notify your walker in advance if you are going to be away
- Where a dog has been injured or ill a credit will be placed on the owners account to reimburse the owner for the walk
5. Grooming Policy:
Our walking groups will often be taken to off-leash areas where there is sea, lakes, streams, mud, sand etc. Our walkers will give dogs a quick hose and towel dry upon the dog being dropped home provided a hose is made available to them.