Dog Walking Service
09 215 8092
What our walks offer
- Off leash adventures to our private, fenced dog park
- Pick up & drop off from home
- Dogs are exercised for 1 hour minimum
- Custom vehicles set up with individual crates to ensure comfortable transport
- All staffed trained in pet first aid
How to sign up
- Give us a call on 09 215 8092
- Fill in an Enrollment form
- Contact CCC to book a meet and greet session at your home
- Book in for assessment walk
- Book in for on going walks
Walking groups do best when there is consistency, due to this we do not take one off walking clients.
You can pay by the day or purchase a 10x concession card
All prices include transport, 1 hour out at the farm, updates, photos, report cards, health checks and a quick rinse* when returning the dog home. The cuddles are free!
Including transport time your dog will be out and about for 2-4hours
|5 walks per week|
|10x Dog Walking Concession Card||$430|
|$35- if walks are booked this will come off the cost of your first walk|
|Shampoo and towel dry||$10|
*Dog will be given a quick rinsed if dirty, particularly if they go swimming or during winter when it is muddy.
Dog Walking Service Area
We currently offer dog walking for South and Central Auckland. We are looking to start walking groups in other areas around Auckland. If you suburb is not listed below please still get in touch and register your interest with us so we can let you know when we extend our services to your area. Our goal is to eventually have walkers in all areas of the Auckland to provide a citywide service. We currently service the following suburbs:
- Mt Wellington
- Royal Oak
- One Tree Hill
- Managere Bridge
If your suburb is not included above please feel free to contact and we will let you know if we can accommodate.