09 215 8092
Dog day care is a great way to socialize and stimulate dogs of all shapes, sizes, ages and breeds. Complete Canine Care provides a safe environment for your pooch to play during the day. Our staff have been hand picked based on skills, experience and qualifications to ensure your dog is getting the very best care possible.
How to enrol
- Give us a call on 09 215 8092 or pop in and see us at 4 Patrick St, Onehunga
- Fill in Enrollment Form
- Contact CCC to book an introduction time slot & assessment day
- Come in for your dog’s intro and assessment day
- Book in for on going day care visits
- Additional services such as a dog wash and field trips available
Prerequisites for enrollment at Complete Canine Care
- All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations as well as flea and worm treatments.
- Dogs must be well socialised
- Dogs must be non aggressive and not protective over food or toys
- Dogs who continue to show problem behaviour may be denied service
- Dogs must be registered
- Dogs must be microchipped if born after 2006
- Male dogs over 8 months be de-sexed and female dogs are to be kept at home while on heat
Why Use Dog Day Care?
- Dog day care provides a safe & healthy atmosphere with lots of interaction, both with other dogs and people.
- Dogs can participate in group play, hang out with humans, or just lounge around.
- Improves physical well-being as well as mental health and simulation.
- Your dog is not left home alone- where it may bark, whine and cause destruction out of boredom or lack of stimulation
- Dogs are highly social animals and enjoy having the chance to form strong social bonds.
- Helps to build confidence and can improve your dogs ability to socialise and interact.
Assessment day $40 includes full day of day care, introduction session , midday call, welcome pack with first day report and photo
Pricing as of April 1 2019